A CMO’s guide to
success with PIM
- How to create better purchasing experiences for your customers – much faster
Download white paper
Everything has to go faster, while tasks are simultaneously becoming more complex. As a marketing manager, you are trapped between opposing pressures. If you want to succeed in both, you need to work smarter.
This is where a Product Information Management (PIM) system can help you. It removes the complexity and time consumption from the product information work.
This is a huge advantage with regard to e-commerce, which in recent years, is something many companies are involved in. This is why we want to show you in this guide how a PIM system helps marketing by simultaneously meeting the boss’s desire for faster time-to-market times and the customer’s requirement for perfect product presentations.
Learn more about how marketing can:
- Shorten time-to-market times in e-commerce
- Easily add several languages to the online store and other channels
- Ensure uniform branding across all of the channels
- Provide online store customers with the best possible purchasing experience with perfect product data